13 November 2012 - 20 November 2012
This two-day course will improve you productivity and add control and perspective to your busy workday. You will learn the fundamental thinking process behind Personal Workflow and start to build a trusted workflow system.
The course is packed with practical recommendations about how to put the proven principles to work for you, and there will be hands-on exercises and tools for implementing tactically oriented suggestions.Day I: November 13th 2012 from 9-16
Day II: November 20th 2012 from 13-16
- Managing your workflow seamlessly
- Organizing and making clear decisions on your tasks
- Creating your draft system for managing your projects and actions
- Getting your email to zero on a regular basis
- Efficiently dealing with the calendar, filing and a clean desk
- Prioritizing, planning and overcoming procrastination
- Capturing your commitments, and what to do with them
This course is aimed at knowledge workers from the pharma and healthcare industries, who wish to be more productive and more in control of work commitments. The course is also aimed at employees, who are looking for less distractions and more focus during their workweek.
The course will be facilitated by Mark Mayland, who has specialized in rethinking personal work routines and has a long history of helping organizations become more productive. Mark Mayland holds a M. Sc. in Innovation and Business Developement from CBS and is Partner in the Danish consultancy company PersonalWorkflow.com